Night sweats are one of the most uncomfortable symptoms of menopause. They don’t allow you to sleep well, and therefore we feel tired and cranky for the rest of the day. How can we end the night surfers? Let’s give you some tips that will come in handy!
Why do we have night sweats?
To know how to get rid of and put an end to night sweats, it is important to know what their causes are because in this way we can address the problem in one way or another. These are the most common:
- Menopause: The hormonal fluctuations that happen in this stage of the woman’s life are the culprits of night sweats. Estrogen dominance is the first and foremost reason for night sweats.
- Hyperhidrosis It is excessive sweating that, as a general rule, appears in adolescence, which is why experts have linked it to endocrine and metabolic changes. This condition causes hands, armpits, legs, and neck sweating in particular.
- Anxiety: Nerves, stress, or anxiety can cause tensions while we sleep that transform into night sweats. This happens because nervousness causes the heart to pump harder generating greater energy consumption.
- Hormone Imbalance – Other hormonal problems during menstruation, adolescence, pre-menstrual tension, and any other hormonal imbalance that occurs in our body can cause the dreaded night sweats.
How can we get rid of these night sweats?
As we have seen, night sweats are basically related to hormonal changes or disorders. So how can we stop this endless nights of discomfort? Well by balancing our hormones! How can we get this? Following these simple tips:
- Chose a healthy diet. Our food consumption is the key to feeling good from the inside and that shows on the outside. A balanced diet rich in proteins and fats is ideal to feed the hormones and help them to return to their natural state, by creating healthy ones, which is crucial for the proper development of our body.
- Avoid foods with phytoestrogens. Legumes, nuts, and other seeds mimic estrogen, which could lead to an increase in night sweats and encourage hormonal imbalance. Avoid them at least until you feel more balanced and on track.
- Take care of your intestinal flora. This plays a very important role in the decomposition and recycling of hormones, so the consumption of natural probiotics that make it work the right way is recommended. Sauerkraut and other fermented vegetables can be a good option.
- A little exercise never hurts, and you will also feel so much better for it. Adapt the intensity to your circumstances but be regular and constant. That way you will feel better and see good results.
- Natural Progesterone has the ability to develop the balance between estrogen and progesterone levels, the two main hormones of women. Balancing cream such as ProgesterAll is a very effective method and you will see results in a relevantly short time. ProgesterAll is bio-identical, which means it travels transdermally and the liver will recognize it and process it quickly.
- Do you want to see the end of night sweats and rest peacefully? Then follow these tips and try to lead a relaxed lifestyle. Remember if you are taking any other medication, discuss this with our consultant or your pharmacy. But on the other hand, taking into account the above-mentioned tips and guidance you will soon start to feel balanced and more healthy and probably not feel like you need to discuss this with your doctor or pharmacy, you can achieve this in your own way and at your own pace.
Natural Progesterone Cream ProgesterAll
- Hot Flushes
- Night Sweats
- Depression & Mood Swings
- Low Libido & Vaginal Dryness
- Anxiety & Fatigue
- Dry Skin
- Ovarian Cysts
- Tension Headaches
- Weight Gain
Please feel free to contact us for a consultation to evaluate your symptoms. Our assesor will help you with your dosage, a diet plan, and some lifestyle mindset ideas that will include gentle exercise and meditation. This will help to alleviate the uncomfortable symptoms that women are suffering from today.