An introduction to Hormone Balance and associated Symptoms
Women often begin with mild symptoms of hormone imbalance when they reach the peri-menopause stage of life, this may vary of course. Some women begin this phase around the age of 38 – 40. Some women do not experience it at all and pass directly into menopause, also known as “the change of life” . Symptoms vary from woman to woman, much depends on lifestyle, stress levels and family situations. This is the time of a woman´s life when she really must take care of herself and become number one for a while, you will benefit from being well organised at work and in the home and delegate to others to leave you time for yourself.
If you are suffering with any of these symptoms, you may want to consider that the outcome is hormone imbalance and talking to our consultant will help you and guide you to a conclusive solution to your symptoms.
- Anxiety & Depression
- Allergies & Skin Problems
- Bloating & Excess Weight
- Breast Cancer & Breast Tenderness
- Difficulty with Concentration & Brain Fog
- Fatigue & Hair Loss
- Tension Headaches & Migraine
- Hot Flushes & Night Sweats
- Irritability & Mood Swings
- Infertility & Heavy Periods
- Osteoporosis & Joint Pain
- Ovarian Cysts & Endometriosis
- Vaginal Dryness & Loss of Labido
- Sleep Disorders & Insomnia
Mi Vida Natura
We cover a wide selection of topics on our blog, including special articles from carefully chosen practitioners and health experts.
For information on specific subjects, symptoms and issues please feel free to contact us.