How can Magnesium in our diet be effective?
Magnesium is a necessary element for more than 300 biochemical reactions in our bodies. It helps with the functioning of muscles and nerves, strengthens the immune system, maintains heart health and improves bone health.
Magnesium is an important mineral, it produces energy and protein. Not only that, but it prevents heart disease, keeps blood pressure at bay and controls diabetes.
Why is magnesium necessary in this phase of the life you are living? Because the related symptoms favor the loss of magnesium, such as lack of sleep, taking medications, etc.
If you combine magnesium in your diet with natural progesterone, you can overcome symptoms and lead a practically normal life, without adding the chemicals that that are in medications.
How can we include it in our meals?
With regard to natural foods, the following are a rich source of magnesium:
- Flax Seeds Just 100 grams of flaxseeds give us the 100% recommended daily magnesium. Perfect!
- Sunflower seeds In addition to being an excellent source of iron, they have a high magnesium content. In fact, only 100 grams, gives us 82.8% of the RDA (recommended daily amount)
- Spinach. Better raw than cooked, although if you decide to cook them, leave them al dente. One cup of these contributes 40% of the CDR.
- Chard. Only three or four leaves, depending on the size, offers 38% of the CDR.
- Wheat bran…..if you can introduce it in your meals, yogurts or salads. 100 grams of this ingredient is equivalent to 59% of the RDA.
- Dark chocolate, just one ounce gives us 24% of the amount of magnesium daily.
- Pumpkin Pipes For 25 grams, 23% of the CDR.
- Almonds In addition to being healthy they are high protein content, it offers 20% for 80 grams.
- Avocados – 1 avocado provides 58 mg of magnesium, that is 15% of the RDA.
Many other foods contain this mineral so important to the body, although to a lesser extent. Now, if you want to include magnesium in your diet to fight against menopause or other hormonal imbalances, you can also do it through nutritional supplements, and even topically with Epsom salts.
When choosing a Magnesium tablet, opt for a good brand and if possible one with Calcium included in the tablet. Be careful not to purchase the incorrect type of magnesium, you may suffer adversely effects. You may find a combination of Zinc and Copper this is also a good option. Some companies offer a mixture with Vitamin D3, which is also a good option, depending on your needs.
We highly recommend a long-standing establish company for Supplements and health products to ensure you are receiving the correct dosage and composition
Natural Progesterone Cream & Magnesium
As I have said in many newsletters and blog articles, the key to success with Natural Progesterone Cream is a mixture of many components. A relaxed lifestyle, good healthy diet, a good sleep pattern, the regular use of Progesterone Cream and a combination of herbs, minerals, and vitamin supplements.